Ring size help
Find your ring size
- Cut a thin strip of paper the length of a short side of an A/4 paper in case of looking for your ring size.
- Wrap the paper around the desired finger below the knuckle or around your wrist.
- Mark a line of paper where the ends overlap.
- Measure the distance between both lines in millimeters.
- Take this measurement and divide by 3,14. Match the result with the closest millimeter measurement on our sizing chart. This is your right ring size.
|DISTANCE MEASURED||US/CAN SIZE|
|52 mm||SIZE 6|
|53 mm||SIZE 6,5|
|54 mm||SIZE 7|
|55 - 56 mm||SIZE 7,5|
|57 - 58 mm||SIZE 8|
|59 mm||SIZE 8,5|
|60 mm||SIZE 9|
|60 mm +||NO SISSORA RING MODEL|